THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR FESTIVAL. ONCE YOUR APPLICATION IS RECEIVED, THE FESTIVAL TEAM WILL REVIEW AND YOU’LL RECEIVE NOTICE WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED. VENDORS MAY BE DENIED IF A SIMILAR VENDOR OR SPONSOR IS ALREADY PARTICIPATING.
*DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 7/8/2022
BUSINESS BOOTHS ARE $200 AND FOOD VENDORS ARE $350. ADDITIONAL 10X10s ARE $50 EACH.
Email complete applications to email@example.com.
VENDOR REGULATIONS AND GUIDELINES
Booth Fee & Passes
Non-food vendors will be issued (2) weekend passes. Food vendors will be issued (4) weekend passes. Each additional person working in your booth is required to purchase a ticket, which can be purchased in advance for a 50% discount. You can request more details after your application has been accepted and processed.
If your application is approved, you will receive a digital payment link. Full payment is due in order to confirm your participation. You are only guaranteed a booth space when we receive your payment.
No glass containers are allowed in the meadow. We ask that each vendor bring only those items which they specified in their application. Additional items may not be sold without prior approval.
Beartrap Summer Festival reserves the right to prohibit the display or sale of any product that could be unsafe, dangerous, offensive, objectionable, or inappropriate for this family-oriented event.
***Although we do our best not to duplicate items sold by non-food vendors, please understand that most of the vendors at our festival sell handmade items, which often overlap with items sold by other vendors. Our non-duplication policy applies to commercially made wholesale branded items which are only allowed to be sold by a single booth (i.e., Lula Roe brand clothing or Scentsy brand candles.) For example, many vendors selling “outerwear”, “face painting” or “CBD lotion” may be at the Festival, but two vendors both selling the exact same brand of commercially produced camping chair will not be allowed. ***
Check-In, Setup & Loadout
NEW IN 2022: EVERY VENDOR WILL BE GIVEN A DESIGNATED ARRIVAL/SETUP TIME. THIS IS BEING DONE TO ACCOUNT FOR THE LIMITED VEHICLE ACCESS POINTS AND TO CUT DOWN ON LONG CHECK-IN WAIT TIMES.
Check in with Darrah Short at the Beartrap Summer Festival Office Trailer on Friday, August 5th during your assigned setup window. ABSOLUTELY NO VENDORS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ONTO THE MEADOW PRIOR TO NOON. This will ensure that you get your passes and information, and that you are in the correct area. You will only be allowed to drive onto the meadow to unload and load your products. Vendors must be completely set up before the gates open at 10am on Saturday. All vehicles will be required to be off the meadow by 9:45 Saturday morning. There will be absolutely no parking in the meadow during the festival for any reason! You will not be allowed to tear down and leave until the meadow is free of people and security has deemed it safe.
Limited parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Please check with festival staff to find out the location of the vendor parking. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE PARKING OR CAMPING SPOTS FOR VENDORS. Please note that the meadows grounds may be uneven or not level, so plan accordingly.
The Beartrap Summer Festival does not provide campsites for vendors. All camping reservations must be made through the Natrona County Parks Department online at https://www.natronacounty-wy.gov. Fees are controlled by Natrona County and are subject to change. Camp sites go very fast, so reserve yours early.
The gates open on Saturday and Sunday at 10am. Music starts at 11am. You will find a complete music schedule included in your packet at check in. Music start times are subject to change.
Sales Tax & Insurance
You are responsible for collecting and reporting all sales tax to the State of Wyoming. All food vendors are required to carry their own insurance for liability and for loss or damage, as well as a Natrona County Health Department license.
Power, WiFi & Mobile Service
There will be no generators allowed in the non-food area. We plan to have WiFi available for food vendors if you need it for running payment systems, but please be prepared to handle payment should there be technical issues with WiFi coverage or access. Note that Verizon service is generally suitable in the meadow, but AT&T is spotty at best. Plan accordingly.
Food booths should dispose of all waste including grease in appropriate containers. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANY TRASH, INCLUDING FOOD ITEMS, IN THE PORTA-POTTIES. Trash bins are located throughout the festival grounds.
It is always advisable to NOT leave valuable merchandise unattended in the booth area. You remain fully responsible for loss or damage to your merchandise, booth, personal effects, etc.
General Vendor Information
- Placement of vendors in the designated vendor area is at the sole discretion of the Beartrap Summer Festival. Past vendors are not guaranteed the same space as prior years.
- Each vendor space is limited to an area large enough to accommodate a 10x10 tent, unless additional space has been purchased in advance. For safety, vendors must keep all merchandise, displays, chairs, etc. within their 10x10 space.
- Vendors are responsible for constructing, securing, furnishing, maintaining, and removing their booth materials, leftovers and trash.
- Vendor booths should have an attractive, professional, well-maintained appearance.
- This is an open-air venue and tents are required. The festival does not provide tents. All tents must be secured with sturdy ropes and stakes.
- Food vendors must maintain a healthy atmosphere with all trash/garbage secure and removed from vending sites at regular intervals.
- ￼Food/drink for immediate consumption will only be sold by food vendors. However, non-food vendors may sell packaged food and give out SAMPLES of the items they are selling. ALL food distribution is subject to local health department regulations. It is your responsibility to be aware of all applicable health and safety regulations.
* Please be sure to be prepared for any type of weather, particularly wind and afternoon thunderstorms.